Today, Android based operating system can be runned in our old Atom :D... But, before we can try it, we need some requirenments to ensure Android can be run smoothly in your Xda Atom.
- Your O2 Xda Atom :D
- a 1GB (or higher) miniSD card
- miniUSB Sync Cable
- The Android file, you can download here
- First, format your miniSD to FAT32 filesystem.
- Connect your PocketPC to your PC in Mass Storage Mode
- Then, extract the file (ANDROID_04.09.09.rar) to your miniSD root
- Disconnect your PocketPC for your PC
- run Haret.exe in ADNROID folder in your PocketPC miniSD
- Android will be booted up :D